Active holidays in Bohinj, Triglav National Park
Bohinj and national parks offer a range of activities and sports. Above all, this is a paradise for nature and peace lovers. Adrenaline sports lovers will also love it.
In the summer we recommend:
- hiking and mountain climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering,
- cycling and mountain biking,
- fishing on the River Sava Bohinjka (Fly) and in the lake,
- water sports (swimming in the lake and Sava Bohinjka, boating, sailing, rafting, hydrospeed, canoeing, kayaking),
- horse riding,
In the winter time we recommend:
- downhill skiing and snowboarding (ski center Vogel, Soriška mountain, Senožeta),
- cross-country skiing (cross-country trails in the Lower Bohinj valley Senožeta Pokljuka),
- skating on artificial ice or frozen Bohinj Lake,
- ice climbing.